- Premium quality and special flavor, from the ideal combination of Koroneiki and Athinolia varieties.
- Cold pressed extra virgin olive oil and solely by mechanical means.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Protected Geographical Indication (PGI) Laconia
- Gentle harvest and the strictest selection of olives used.
- Naturally rich in Polyphenols and extremely low acidity.
- Full of antioxidants and vitamins that provide many health benefits
- Authentic historic olive oil dating since the Byzantine era
which Homer calls ``liquid gold” and Hippocrates believes is “the great healer”
Points Of Excellence
in Packaging for Innovation, Labels, Total Image, and Container
London International Olive Oil Competition (2018)
London International Olive Oil Competition (2017)
Excellence for High Phenolic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
The Olympia Health & Nutrition Awards Committee (2017)
Standard of Excellence for High Phenolic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
The Olympia Health & Nutrition Awards Committee (2016)